Ukrainian University at this time exclusively on research activities and conducts researches in the following fields of study:
1. Ukrainian Studies
This is a major and fundamental field of Ukrainian University research activity.
Ukrainian Studies will be developed in all possible areas and disciplines, gradually covering the whole fullness of its object and implementing a systematic and complex approaches.
We are focusing on the following directions in research activities:
- Ukraine: The Needs For System Changes
- Ukraine: Fighting Corruption
- Ukraine: Fighting For Return Of Stolen History & Legacy
- Ukrainian American & Ukrainian-American Relations Studies
- Ukrainian Business & Entrepreneurial Studies
- Ukrainian Cossacks Legacy & Traditions Studies
- Ukrainian Diaspora & Worldwide Ukrainianity Studies
- Ukrainian Education & Parenting Studies
- Ukrainian Information Space, Mass Media & Journalism Studies
- Ukrainian Leadership & Leaderology Studies
- Ukrainian Nationalism & Ukrainocentrism Studies
- Ukrainian Science of Sciences & History of Science Studies
- Ukrainian Spiritual Space & Religion Studies
- Ukrainization For Ukraine Studies
We invite scholars from Ukraine, Ukrainian Diaspora & all others interested to take part in these research projects.
2. Ukrainian University research interests of second level are:
- American Studies
- Diaspora Studies
- Editing & Design Studies
- Journalism & Mass Media Studies
- Political Studies
- Religion Studies
- Russian Studies
- Science of Science Studies
- Translation Studies and others.